Monday, February 4, 2008

Another month

The first month of the year has passed. January has proven to be a fruitful month for me. At least, I had the opportunity to experience what it's like to be free in KL and at home. I got to do what I need to do without having to rush for datelines. Although the phone still ring and I'm still keeping busy, I'm more relax and therefore, my mind is able to think clearly.
These few days I am able to spend sometime to reflect, review and validate what I wish to attain to move on. I tried listening to my heart, instead of my head!

Most of our fellow runners started their run very early this morning. By the time I reach the Bukit Aman car park, I was told that 3 different groups had already left for Hartamas including Wah Chai. While a number of them went to compete the KL Towerthon today. I was left to join Carol, Adam, Ah Hon and 2 Garys and they wanted to run the Hoki Stadium route. Aiyah! Gotta tackle that steep hill again! But weather was cooling this morning which made running pleasant and easy. Yours truly decided to add another few kilometres by taking the reverse 8km route, with the rest following me except for Gary Goh (lazy!). As we were almost finishing and approaching Bank Negara, the skies turned dark and opened up. Showers began to pour!
Upon reaching Bukit Aman, I was all soaked and decided to head straight home and gave breakfast a miss.

No comments: