Friday, October 30, 2009

Let fun & frolic freely flow...

Another week have passed and I believe I'm getting better although the pain still hit me every now and then. After some tests, Dr. Thong confirmed that my 'erratic' hypertension is the culprit. My medication have changed from Diovan to Co-Diovan and I've seen some improvements. Well, at least I'm spared from the terrible migraine which has been haunting me every morning for so many weeks.

Of late, we also made a new discovery...that I've an enlarged heart. And due to my high blood pressure it is not good at all. Nothing can be done, so I just have to be careful, that's all. My 92 year old nanny has an enlarged heart too. My god, we have so many similarities in terms of personality, character and even zodiac sign that at times, I can't help but believe that she had been my mother in one of my past lives! Now we both have a BIG HEART! But one thing she has, which I don't is patience. She has loads of it - I can't even come close to that. Anyway, I'm proud to be like my nanny. She has a KIND HEART and I know I have one too.

Yesterday I posted this on my face book : Wai Mun is letting fun, friends, food and frolic freely flow at the Ocean to Ocean Relay Run this weekend.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm gonna do. Live life, enjoy and embrace it!

No comments: